Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad to see Jake gone too, I just hate the fact that he quit before the others had a chance to eliminate him. It was cool though they brought back Mike to replace him.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, It is harsh, but Jake is a disgrace to all that he represents after his showing on this evenings episode. Glad he is gone. It is obvious that they hand pick this type of personality for the reality type of shows and they hit a home run with Jake. I have no idea how anybody that knows him could support him while watching the season unfold.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
way to go Chris, another great challenge completed.

Mike won is way back in, form a fair fight, and i have no arguments about the challenge, he bested his opponent in a fair fight. I cannot say i would have choose to handle feeling the spot left by the poor excuse of a shooter and all around human being that quit, in the same manner. i probably would have rather seen the next guy up for the elimination vote go against phil. they had someone quit before in an episode where someone else was eliminated... guess i do not really feel there is much of a difference.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what happened, I didn't see it, did he just quit or what?

he got voted for the elimination challenge because his performance with the 1911 was on the poor end of the spectrum, and he got pissed off because everyone pointed out that it was fitting he got to go to elimination, so instead of standing up like a man and actually treating it like a competition.... and fighting to stay in, he just quit. i got the feeling he was going to go home and tell everyone he meets that he should have been top shot, but this and this and that and those all screwed everything up and he had everyone against him cause one reason or another, and so he quit. and in truth he quit because he wants to make excuses and proclaim himself the best, and not have it contested by having risked letting someone beat him.

my guess is, this was his plan the whole time, he was going to undermine the competition if he could, do whatever he could to get as many people voted out, and or disqualified, and then try to stay in it till the final two and have a 50/50 shot at the final competition, but when he came to this elimination he gave up, and blames everyone and everything else.

Edit: changed my a to this in reference to the elimination competition. i did not see the episode with the corner shot, so i was not aware that jake had already survived an elimination. but i stick to my opinion; he came to this junction and decided that he was not going to let someone else take him out, and instead took him self out of the game. someone that would rather do this, than take the option to have a chance at staying in the competition, in my opinion usually does so so they can make excuses and have a pity party. his actions were much like a grade school kid or less, and the way he acted makes the rest of us who enjoy the sport look bad to the rest of the world considering the responsibility handling a firearm requires, and his attitude does not reflect someone responsible and respectful enough to be a representative of our community on national television.

Chris on the other had as a representative of our community and sport, from the episodes i have seen; has proven to be an upstanding, levelheaded, and respectful competitor, and is in my eyes an excellent contribution to the show, and i am pleased to have him represent us here in Oklahoma, and i would be even more delighted to see him win, then i was to know that jake and is poor attitude are no longer in the competition.

Last edited:

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin so far has impressed me the most and I think he has shot the best out of everyone so far, very consistent, how many competitions has he won so far for his team and against individuals? I know he has won the last two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom