Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had thought to myself that I'd bet Jerry Miculek would run circles around everyone else if he were competing on the show.

It's still an entertaining show and STILL BEATS OPRAH by a mile!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problem I have with the show is the 'silly' random competition that they throw in sometimes to eliminate people....like Gatling guns. Cool, but shouldn't be used for elimination.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was right about the need to eliminate the strong shooters first to make it easier to win.

Yes but that isnt very sporting of him. If this were some Big Brother or Survivor or something I could understand that logic but among shooters it seems we all expect to hold each other to a higher standard. Even more so for the people on the show who are typically some form of LEO, Military, etc.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes but that isnt very sporting of him. If this were some Big Brother or Survivor or something I could understand that logic but among shooters it seems we all expect to hold each other to a higher standard. Even more so for the people on the show who are typically some form of LEO, Military, etc.

There can be only one. No second place winners. A Navy Seal is supposed to be conditioned to win at all costs.
Having said that, Jake is an a**hole and I read somewhere that he was kicked out of the teams.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I don't disagree that there can be only one I would think a SEAL would believe he could be the best because he was the BEST. Not because he used questionable tactics and played head games. Though really I don't think Jake is "getting into" anyone's head they all just think he's a fool.

I will say this, there is a reason he isn't still a SEAL.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the slow mo footage they are showing tonight is sick!

Man, no respect what so ever for Jake. He is a disgrace to the military, to the shooting sports, to anything he has ever represented.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's not a coach for that football team much longer after his demonstration of lack of sportsmanship, when the going gets tough he's a quitter, etc. I just see no reason why I would want him affiliated with ANYTHING I was involved in.

I cant say enough about how disappointing what he did tonight is, as much as I didn't like him before, I still respected his shooting abilities. He doesn't even have that anymore in my eyes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom