Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with bringing Mike back. I still would have made Phil compete against Jake. If Jake wasn't there to compete then Phil would obviously win but I would just have him competing against no one and still shoot the challenge for the sake of the fun of it.

Let the others watch and BS and whatever else, a light hearted elimination if you will. If I were Phil I am unsure how I would feel about being eliminated by someone who by all rights should not still be competing. I think Mike is a great competitor and if i were in his shoes I would be psyched to have a second chance but I don't know if that was the right thing to do on the show's part. if anything I think he should have gone against the person with the next most holes in their target, or Gary.

On another note, did everyone else notice Chris missed the target in the voting shoot and everyone was laughing at him, including himself?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't really care for any of the Top Shot season episodes. When I first watched it, I thought it was really going to be a competition. To me, it's not a competition when you can eliminate someone just by "voting" them off the show.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't watched since the first episode...I was so turned off by the drama this year, and by Jake.

It's no surprise that a guy who had an unremarkable 3 year stint in the Navy and quit the SEALs also quit a game show.....

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with bringing Mike back. I still would have made Phil compete against Jake. If Jake wasn't there to compete then Phil would obviously win but I would just have him competing against no one and still shoot the challenge for the sake of the fun of it.

Let the others watch and BS and whatever else, a light hearted elimination if you will. If I were Phil I am unsure how I would feel about being eliminated by someone who by all rights should not still be competing. I think Mike is a great competitor and if i were in his shoes I would be psyched to have a second chance but I don't know if that was the right thing to do on the show's part. if anything I think he should have gone against the person with the next most holes in their target, or Gary.

On another note, did everyone else notice Chris missed the target in the voting shoot and everyone was laughing at him, including himself?

Yeah that was pretty funny. He hit the outside of the ring on the outside of the target. Which is amazing because he had shot that bullseye with the same gun against Mike to stay out of elimination.

I didn't really care for any of the Top Shot season episodes. When I first watched it, I thought it was really going to be a competition. To me, it's not a competition when you can eliminate someone just by "voting" them off the show.

You still have to compete to stay in. It is a TV show, and is bound to have drama. If you want to just watch a shooting competition, go to one and watch. This competition is more about adaptation than anything.

Oh, and ":crying: I got voted for the elimination challange :crying: I'm grabbing my ball and going home. :giveup:"

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how Jake's team at home will act and think of him. and how in world did he make the seals ? isn't it all about team work and making sure everyone get's home?

I think the answer is probably that his football team (he was an assistant coach) already knew what we've found out.

BTW, he's not listed on their roster any longer... so dunno what happened but maybe they cut bait with him.

He was according to the old football profile a memeber of Seal Team 8 and also a Naval Academy Grad. Those things don't come easy physically or otherwise. I just can't reconcile those accomplishments with his behavior and character on the show. Seems to be two different people.

Anyway, glad he's gone.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the answer is probably that his football team (he was an assistant coach) already knew what we've found out.

BTW, he's not listed on their roster any longer... so dunno what happened but maybe they cut bait with him.

He was according to the old football profile a memeber of Seal Team 8 and also a Naval Academy Grad. Those things don't come easy physically or otherwise. I just can't reconcile those accomplishments with his behavior and character on the show. Seems to be two different people.

Anyway, glad he's gone.

What football team was he a coach for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom