Transmission shop recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for an honest transmission repair shop or someone to diagnose an issue somewhere in the Norman or south OKC area. This is for my kids car which Is worth just a little more than what he was quoted for a rebuild at a chain business. With the used car market today it hard to say to scrap or fix. Any recommendations or has a reliable used car for sale would be greatly appreciated.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for an honest transmission repair shop or someone to diagnose an issue somewhere in the Norman or south OKC area. This is for my kids car which Is worth just a little more than what he was quoted for a rebuild at a chain business. With the used car market today it hard to say to scrap or fix. Any recommendations or has a reliable used car for sale would be greatly appreciated.
Well i can recommend one place Transmission Clinics in Broken Arrow, they do alot more that just transmissions but it’s the only place I trust on the planet

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DC transmissions in Del City (on 29th street) did right by us…..if the owner is still Tom, the story of how he got the business is a hoot! Worth a visit, even if you take the car somewhere else…

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Affordable Transmissions in Noble. JD is a friend who owns the shop. He'll tell you straight up whether it's worth saving or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom