Tri City Gun Club's New $125 Initiation Fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gaseous, I have probably seen you if you spend much time on the long range. I'm usually there once or twice a week during the day also.

Jim
Jim. You may have, I don't shoot on the long range though, but do shoot on the informal clay bird range. Usually mon. and thur. about 11 am. and then we go to one of the shorter ranges. for a couple hours or so. I usually go with a friend of mine who drives a white ford van. Incidentally, my name is also Jim. Gaseous however, is probably a better description. Ain't been down there in two or three weeks due to bad weather and sickness, but intend to go tomorrrow. If you should see an old geezer , that obviously, doesn't have a clue what hes doing, please drop over and say hi.

scha2707

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The facilities look great. I've been thinking about joining TCGC after talking to a member in line at Academy on Black Friday. I guess I will have to try my luck next year as it sounds like they are not currently accepting new members.

Based on the pictures on the website, it blows Canadian Valley (Banner Rd) out of the water.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK. I just returned from the range, beautiful day! Talked to the cheif range officer. He did not know when the life membership was enacted, but opined, that it was about 10-15 years ago. He did tell me, and it may have already been stated on this thread, (if so I apologize), that at the present time there are about, 150 of us, BUT THAT WE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE OFFFICIAL MEMBERSHIP COUNT. What that means is, that if I were to die tommorow, my death would not open up a new membership spot. He also told me that whole bunch of members only came out two or three times a year. I know that up until the the last three years or so, this was true for me. I hope this helps answer someones questions. Oh, one other thing, as late as two years ago, about a third of the membership were not renewing each year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom