Tri City Gun Club's New $125 Initiation Fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I and about 5 guys I worked with were on the list and got calls that we were in. Then the news of $225. Not one of us joined. I live closest, being as I live in Newcastle. We figured it up, and its cheaper to go to banner road. That includes gas, time, and range fee. Thanks, but no thanks.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I and about 5 guys I worked with were on the list and got calls that we were in. Then the news of $225. Not one of us joined. I live closest, being as I live in Newcastle. We figured it up, and its cheaper to go to banner road. That includes gas, time, and range fee. Thanks, but no thanks.

Man, you guys don't shoot much. I go to Banner almost every weekend. I might miss 6 or 7 weeks a year. 225.00 will get you in at Banner 22 times for one person. Tri City is way nicer than Banner too.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tri City is way nicer than Banner too.
Nicer facility that they are working very hard to make even better, and I haven't seen any of the trash or rift raft that I saw every time I went to Banner. As a established non-working member it only cost me .34 a day to bring anybody and shoot as much as I want. Haven't been to banner or h&h in 5 years and had never regretted it. FYI they will start populating the waiting list for 2014 openings on Sept 1st.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nicer facility that they are working very hard to make even better, and I haven't seen any of the trash or rift raft that I saw every time I went to Banner. As a established non-working member it only cost me .34 a day to bring anybody and shoot as much as I want. Haven't been to banner or h&h in 5 years and had never regretted it. FYI they will start populating the waiting list for 2014 openings on Sept 1st.

Then I'm going to program that date into my iPhone calendar now. I would love to get me and my son into TCGC. Everyone says it's a great facility and it's close to me. Don't mind working, happy to do it, I'd even clean the terlets. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom