Trump Cuts Funding to World Health Organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
He's been banned on here many times under fake accounts. What he is saying and how hes saying it points directly at him. lol
You are full of crap. Never been banned from here, I did get pissed once and said to take from off the rolls. I have read of me being a troll. :.... Guys ask yourself about those that bought browning bpcr, ruger 357., hr trapdoor 45-70 , buckmark 22, 870left hand ….. I recognize your names …. Remember the black Ford truck with topper? We met in Vinita, Stroud, Tulsa.

You have demonstrated yourselves to be the most hardheaded dumb butts possible. God help our country with you being a portion of it.

If you can't read the posts and see what I have said … to heck with most of you. spew,your bs to each other....be happy in your world …. I can't fathom your believe system. I will not read this post in the future. I will communicate on the subjects that I select to. To most of you …. You are special, so very special, I will will pat you on the forehead should we meet again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
200.webp

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You are full of crap. Never been banned from here, I did get pissed once and said to take from off the rolls. I have read of me being a troll. :.... Guys ask yourself about those that bought browning bpcr, ruger 357., hr trapdoor 45-70 , buckmark 22, 870left hand ….. I recognize your names …. Remember the black Ford truck with topper? We met in Vinita, Stroud, Tulsa.

You have demonstrated yourselves to be the most hardheaded dumb butts possible. God help our country with you being a portion of it.

If you can't read the posts and see what I have said … to heck with most of you. spew,your bs to each other....be happy in your world …. I can't fathom your believe system. I will not read this post in the future. I will communicate on the subjects that I select to. To most of you …. You are special, so very special, I will will pat you on the forehead should we meet again.

Does this mean we won’t be getting specific reasons why you hate Trump and who you do like? What a shock.

I’ve been on here since 2006 and of all the people I may have disagreed with you’re the worst when it comes to defending your argument. Weak memes from lamestream media, spelling like a 5 year old, and a writing style like English is your second language. Bye. #MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's been banned on here many times under fake accounts. What he is saying and how hes saying it points directly at him. lol

Is this the dude that used to get drunk and go off on people in the afternoon, and would get banned for a few weeks at a time?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Is this the dude that used to get drunk and go off on people in the afternoon, and would get banned for a few weeks at a time?
Could be lol
You would know him best by his liberal biased Trump hating tirades. Of course when he was here last was pre-trump but he though Obama hung the moon.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So in summary:

After increasing funding to the WHO to over $500M in 2017, Trump has announced a temporary delay of up to 90 days in current funding, which amounts to about $22M for the 90 day period.

The reaction:

Liberals: "OH MY GOD! Trump has defunded world health and is hanging the bodies of Coronavirus victims from the balcony of the White House!!!"

Trumpers: "HELL YEAH. Trump has defunded the WHO! Draining that U.N. swamp! 'Merica"

The truth is neither.

Latest posts

Top Bottom