USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you get a picture with that email. Ups started doing that this past year.

Our son had an experience when some delivery company dropped off a package he had ordered. They sent a picture of the package at the front door.

He had to call the delivery company and tell them that his front door didn't look like the one in the picture.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our son had an experience when some delivery company dropped off a package he had ordered. They sent a picture of the package at the front door.

He had to call the delivery company and tell them that his front door didn't look like the one in the picture.

Amazon does both. Sends a picture of parcel and delivers to wrong house. It's a win-win. We've actually made friends with the neighbors due to this.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Funny. I call it the he USPS meet your neighbor program. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get off one street with the same address numbers. I remember when I was new on different routes walking back to retrieve mail when I was on the wrong street. Happens to me pretty often now with all the companies. The neighbor on the next street is cute but her husband brought the package over last night. ☹️

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many screw ups occur in Texas City, Texas. The east-west streets are numbered 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...... BOULEVARD. The north-south streets are NUMBERED 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ..... AVENUE.

Most assuredly designed by an dimwitted jack ass.

From being a truck driver, I guarantee the BEST way to end up at the wrong address is to follow GPS directions.

My buddy gets wrong deliveries and has his shipments delivered wrong, on a regular basis.

He address, Bill W. 1111 E. Lake Road, City xxx71
The wrong deliveries are at or from,
Bill S. 1111 W. Lake St., different city, xxx54. 20 miles away, different drivers. USPS, UPS, Fed Ex makes no difference.

They have gotten to know each other pretty well. Different name, different street, different town, different zip codes.

My buddy has gotten a PO Box, to get his mail. But, packages don't go to PO Box.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many screw ups occur in Texas City, Texas. The east-west streets are numbered 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...... BOULEVARD. The north-south streets are NUMBERED 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ..... AVENUE.

Most assuredly designed by an dimwitted jack ass.

From being a truck driver, I guarantee the BEST way to end up at the wrong address is to follow GPS directions.

My buddy gets wrong deliveries and has his shipments delivered wrong, on a regular basis.

He address, Bill W. 1111 E. Lake Road, City xxx71
The wrong deliveries are at or from,
Bill S. 1111 W. Lake St., different city, xxx54. 20 miles away, different drivers. USPS, UPS, Fed Ex makes no difference.

They have gotten to know each other pretty well. Different name, different street, different town, different zip codes.

My buddy has gotten a PO Box, to get his mail. But, packages don't go to PO Box.
El Reno has the worst number sequences by far. The odds and evens switch sides when you cross North and South, East and West.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...ps-loss-6-5-billion-louis-dejoy-10-year-plan/
kspVl6FzbdblOMKRmM.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom