USPS strikes again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing like meaningless updates.. 🤬

And for a piece of unobtanium no less... A part i have spent 5 years looking for.

1726155369956.png

Last edited:

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a retired USPS worker, here is the problem in a nutshell. They are giving priority to Amazon packages...period. By law 1st class mail is not to be intentionally delayed...but it is daily, because they are critically dependent on Amazon for revenue to even function, and Amazon DOES have standards they monitor and USPS is required to maintain them. The standards the USPS are required to fulfill BY LAW are ignored daily. The rocket scientists that run the USPS ignored the internet, smartphones, and email and just kept building BILLIONS of dollars worth of machinery to sort magazines and letters which dwindled to almost nothing nowadays. Meanwhile we have this MASSIVE network of machinery and plants that need to kiss Amazon's ass while the average postal customer gets screwed. Coming or going my packages now stop in Tulsa for about a week before proceeding. The last 2 Priority packages I Paid extra to arrive in 3 days took 12 and 15. Your priority pkg with your meds in it will NOT be delivered on Sunday but your 2 dollar piece of crap from Amazon will.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a retired USPS worker, here is the problem in a nutshell. They are giving priority to Amazon packages...period. By law 1st class mail is not to be intentionally delayed...but it is daily, because they are critically dependent on Amazon for revenue to even function, and Amazon DOES have standards they monitor and USPS is required to maintain them. The standards the USPS are required to fulfill BY LAW are ignored daily. The rocket scientists that run the USPS ignored the internet, smartphones, and email and just kept building BILLIONS of dollars worth of machinery to sort magazines and letters which dwindled to almost nothing nowadays. Meanwhile we have this MASSIVE network of machinery and plants that need to kiss Amazon's ass while the average postal customer gets screwed. Coming or going my packages now stop in Tulsa for about a week before proceeding. The last 2 Priority packages I Paid extra to arrive in 3 days took 12 and 15. Your priority pkg with your meds in it will NOT be delivered on Sunday but your 2 dollar piece of crap from Amazon will.
I have noticed TEMU is using USPS for most if not all items from abroad. And all packages seem to have been opened. For inspection I presume. They seem to be getting good service from USPS so far as I can tell.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed TEMU is using USPS for most if not all items from abroad. And all packages seem to have been opened. For inspection I presume. They seem to be getting good service from USPS so far as I can tell.
Yes, because Chinese parcels are subsidized by US taxpayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom