USSA's re-done pro shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st time out at USSA in a while and was surprised to see all of the new stuff in the lodge. Great selection of acessories and guns. It's starting to look like a place of that caliber should. They said there was much more to come. Ammo prices looked competitive, but I didn't look very close.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Is the firearm and knife selection pretty competitive on the pricing?

The guns were priced a little higher than Sportsworld. The Benchmade prices were considerably higher than Sportsworld. An example would be the Walnut Bone Collector was 120.00 at USSA and I purchased the same knife for 90.00 from Sportsworld the same day. I also bought a mini-barrage from Sportsworld for 85.00 and it was priced at I believe 110.00 at USSA. USSA did have a larger selection although it was probably because of their pricing. I just ordered a couple more Benchmade knives from knifeworks.com and after entering their coupon code, their prices beat both places mentioned even after shipping.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you have to understand that a place like USSA can't survive on a 2.5% markup. There isn't alot lot of profit margin in firearms and equipment. If you like having businesses of their "caliber" (no pun intended) you ought to support them by buying something from them. Just sayin...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think customer service is an important thing to note when purchasing something as well.

I know USSA will provide professional, knowledgable, courteous service and advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom