USSA's re-done pro shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Guys you have to understand that a place like USSA can't survive on a 2.5% markup. There isn't alot lot of profit margin in firearms and equipment. If you like having businesses of their "caliber" (no pun intended) you ought to support them by buying something from them. Just sayin...

I support USSA by paying a monthly membership. I also buy a few boxes of ammo, t-shirts and hats for myself and for friends. I also understand that a business needs more than 2.5% markup to survive, but saying someone should pay 30 to 40 dollars more for a product "just because" is ridiculous.

xtremepilot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called six times since Thanksgiving to get info on buying a silencer during their free gun trust promotion. I left my number each time for "the silencer guy" to call me back. The last time, on the 29th of December, I told the man on the phone that I had been through this routine five times already, and that I'd really appreciate some follow through. Again, ball dropped. Seriously considering canceling my membership early. I've had the same issue with Medlock in Collinsville. Great people, great products, great prices....HORRIBLE customer service. Its not hard, guys. When you say you'll call someone when their gun comes in, call them (Medlock). When you say that you'll have someone call them with the information, call them back. I have disposable income to spend with you, live close, and planned on a long term working relationship. I don't appreciate the lack of basic respect and honoring one's word.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good price on that benchmade. Guess I need to check out sports world sometime. I haven't been in there in forever, ad never bought anything.

I expected them to be a little more on most things, and yes it is nice to support local businesses. That being said if you need martial art gear visit my sight, especially for the required gear for the combative training group class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom