Waa Waa Waa OBAMA! Waa Waa Waa Bush! Waa Waa Waa LIBERALS! Waa Waa Waa TEA PARTY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well see, there you go.

You are a self made man who made it on his own with no assistance from anyone else.
I can see you're the kind of person who would never stoop to cashing an unemployment check.

There's no telling how far you could have advanced in life if not for "those" people who don't share your morally superior viewpoints and values.

I don't feel like my view points are superior. I left home when I was 16 years old. I went to high school during the day and pipe inspected at night. I have never had it easy. You are right, I have never had an unemployment check. If I left a job I found another. It may not have been the job I wanted, but I took what I could find. I have spent my whole adult life having people tell me, I am lucky. I made my own luck. When my friends were going to work at Wal-mart and bitching about having to work the night shift, I was working 16+ hrs a day "and night" in the oil field. I was never afraid to take a risk. If you fail, so what. Try again. I had friends at 30 years old telling me "I wish I could have 69 Camaro." Well, get off your ass and get one, but don't hold it against me. I gave up alot of my toys about 6 years ago. I made a decision that I was going to spend time with my wife and kids. I sold all of my muscle cars alot of guns, and moved into a smaller house. I don't get pissed everytime I see someone in a muscle car. They don't owe me anything.
Maybe the fact that I have worked for what I have, gives me the views that I have. I have never felt like a victim. I could play that part if I wanted, but thats not me. When I broke my back, I was down for two years. I could not walk for almost a year. Did I cry? No. I learned how to day trade. I made almost $90k from my house. When the doctors told me that I could never go back to the oil field, I went back to work for Weatherford International. I have just never understood the whole victim thing. If people want to bash me for that, I could care less. I know alot of people who have worked for everything they have and feel alot like I do. I also have friends who play the victim card. They know how I feel about it.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for the collapse. I can then legally (on accounta there'd be no law) begin killing and eating my fellow man. I don't have a lot of food piled up. Just ammo, fuel, various seasonings, and a plan. I plan to eat a lot of meat. Try and run, you fat, delicious bastards. MMmmmmmmm.....

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for the collapse. I can then legally (on accounta there'd be no law) begin killing and eating my fellow man. I don't have a lot of food piled up. Just ammo, fuel, various seasonings, and a plan. I plan to eat a lot of meat. Try and run, you fat, delicious bastards. MMmmmmmmm.....

Please save the toes for been. I can see him now asking for another bowl of toes and beans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom