Wannamacher report - one word: Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any good optics vendors?

No - I saw two booths with decent optics (one had the Vortex 1-4x24 Viper PST for about $100 more than I've seen it anywhere online) and neither had decent prices.

No TOPS knives either, nothing really in the way of decent AR stuff save one or two booths with OK prices on things you can get at any number of vendors/sponsors on this site.

No Sig 1911s except for Medlock (who had pretty good prices).

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Medlock's and OPS had pretty good prices; on plastic pistols they were at about what Bud's + FFL would cost. I'm wishing I had a little more cash on hand because I'd be all over a S&W M&P9.

I was sort of disappointed with the rest of the show. I bought admission for two days but I'm not sure I'll go tomorrow.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those guys with the $750 WASR's should really be told the panic has been over for a while now. I bought a Glock 17 from Medlock's. Their price was about as good as anybody else's.

I thought there were some reasonable deals at the last Metcalf show I went to. Selection on some items seemed better there too.

I just realized I have bought a Glock, and have had something remotely decent to say about one of Metcalf's shows. The end must be near.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting opinions here. I agree a lot of firearms prices were unreasonable; I myself was looking for an IHC Garand or FSR Swedish M96. Saw a few of the former, but at stiff prices, and none of the latter.

But that made it easier for me to sell three of the four firearms I had out on the table, since I was looking simply to recoup what I had in them :D

Now to replace the TV that died two days ago. Money easy come, easy go!

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was feeling bad I didn't go... but after hearing all the disappointments...
looks like it was the correct call...

Latest posts

Top Bottom