Washing Machine Self Destruction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahahahaaa!!! Im usually very careful about how I load mine at home so it doesnt get off-ballance right??? Well the other day, I loaded it the same way, but there musta been something left in it from the last load that I didnt see. Started it as usual and went outside for awhile. When I came back in through the garage, I couldnt get in the door because the **^*&(% thing was extremely off balance and when it spun, did a complete 360 before it stopped, yanking the drain tube and electric plug outa the wall, and the hoses I guess were just long enough to twist and go with it. I had to go back out and come in through the front door, and then found a nice Hole through the sheetrock walll where one corner of it had hit. By watching this, I now know what it must've looked like in My laundry room.......I Know, DerkaDerkaDer......I now check to make sure i havent left anything in it before I start a new load. :smash:

Latest posts

Top Bottom