We are about to have a Texting while driving law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all really meaningless now, anyway - our beloved protector of freedom, and glorious leader shall sign the bill, and we'll be a much safer state very soon.

If it saves just one child's life......

...the little brat will probably turn out to be a smash and grab thief.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.pandawhale.com_124416_james_spader_mustache_clapping_dKtf.gif

I think I may have, not sure, I wasnt looking.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know what's funny? This was obviously pushed through because of those troopers on I40 got hit. The guy that hit them is bring prosecuted. It's not like the guy is getting away with it due to the lack of this law.

Not to mention even if this law were in effect, it wouldn't have stopped the guy. He was already in violation of the law.

This is exactly like the push for background checks after Newtown. It wouldn't have stopped Newtown but everyone just wanted to "do something". Wonder how many of you guys opposed BG checks but support this law?

Your making way too much sense.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they should take the laws against murder off the books. They obviously didn't stop Newtown either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.) murder can't be acceptable in a decent society and is against man's law, God's law and natural law - it hurts others and those that do it need to be punished
2.) laws are more for punishment than detour-ants. The government can't make people be better people; but can just punish those who aren't; that power needs to be used appropriately

Morton Downy talks to Ron Paul in this video about like some here talk to me LOL....lol he tells Ron that letting people make their own decisions in life without the gov't means that Ron Paul wants people to be able to kill their 4yr old kid LOL...what a tactic...sounds like Sooner hehe.

And of course Morton then invokes Charley Rangle as his ally against Ron Paul LOL...sounds like Boehner and 0bama!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom