Weird combinations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this morning I am sitting down to work with a couple of stocking stuffers I got. Separately they are good, but together they are phenomenal. I would not have guessed. So it makes me wonder what odd combinations just happen to go together that you would not think that they would? Not just In food but any aspect of life. Also food wise on my list is PBJ with nacho cheese Doritos IN the sandwich. The crunch and cheese powder take it to a new level of awesome.

IMG_20201228_083131.jpg

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Miracle Whip and peanut butter on a banana (sounds gross, but good enough that myMom would serve it to lady friends who came to out house to play bridge).

She would cut the bananas into 3 to 4 inch lengths, then split them length-wise, mix the MW and PB and spread it on one side then put the other half back on forming a "sandwich" really is good, kind of a sweet/sour thing.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks and sounds about as good as a salami sammich with hot peppers for breakfast. Although salami and hot peppers aren't exactly foes.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Miracle Whip and peanut butter on a banana (sounds gross, but good enough that myMom would serve it to lady friends who came to out house to play bridge).

She would cut the bananas into 3 to 4 inch lengths, then split them length-wise, mix the MW and PB and spread it on one side then put the other half back on forming a "sandwich" really is good, kind of a sweet/sour thing.

My grandma always had Banana Croquettes as an appetizer with big meals. Basically the same thing but peanuts instead of PB.
thumb_490501recipepix166288.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom