Welder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good. I can't really tell from the pics, but it looks like the polarity is set up for flux core wire, but I see a gas bottle.

Maybe. I bought it today, pick it up in the morning. Good eye!

I have some learning to do. All I have done is Weld Stick all my life Farm/Heavy Equipment. I had a small 110 and sold it to swamprat. So I have not a lot of experience with wire welder.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Hobart 140. Handled pretty much everything I needed it for. But, I sold it and bought a Vulcan Omnipro 220 multi-process machine because I wanted to learn how to TIG. I'm not an accomplished welder but it's a pretty nifty machine. I still don't have a TIG torch but I'll get around to getting one some day.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have some learning to do. All I have done is Weld Stick all my life Farm/Heavy Equipment. I had a small 110 and sold it to swamprat. So I have not a lot of experience with wire welder.
When I first learned to weld, Mig machines were expensive and only complanies bought them. My teacher said they created them so monkeys could weld too. Its easy running a mig if you can stick.
this is my hobby welder
1677287073452.png

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good. I can't really tell from the pics, but it looks like the polarity is set up for flux core wire, but I see a gas bottle.

Yes it’s been welding flux core last based on the wire that’s in it and the nozzle on the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom