Well finally ordered it.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of 1911's, but I only own a safe queen. I ordered a RIA CS Tactical yesterday :mosh:. Should be here tomorrow. I can't wait. It seems to be highly recommended for a starter 1911. I will have to post pics when I get it. Any suggestions :anyone:?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my RIA tactical about 4 months ago and even though it was the first 1911 I EVER laid my hands on I was able to put the very 1st magazine into a 2.5in. diameter circle at about 15 yards. I dont have a clue how that compares to average shooters but for myself to have only been shooting for a year I was VERY impressed with my RIA

My only suggestion is to get a wrap around hogue grip for it because the regular grips are horrible. Once you get the hogue prepare to hold the most comfortable gun possible.

i216.photobucket.com_albums_cc234_hurst_52_RIA.jpg

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased some aftermarket double diamond grips....I prefer the look of wood over the rubber grips. Just personal preference. Nice pistola you have there!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AHHHH ...nice choice...I dont know abot 1.5" groups but I can hit a 9" paper plate (thats what I use for targets)....alll day at 25 yards (thats about chest size I figure)
Congrats and let us know how she shoots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom