What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't made it to my reloading room yet. I'm running 3 media tumblers and my wet pin tumbler right now. I'm getting ready to check them all to see if they done their job. I'm just starting to process 9 and 1/2 gallons of 9mm brass and a gallon of 5.56mm brass. It took three visits to the range to get it all picked up.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been prepping and loading 308 and .223 hand annealing all the cases and brushing etc etc.
over 100 .223 done today.
That does not seem like much but about 4 minutes of prep per case for this batch.

That adds up.
HATE IT!
I like it when it is done though and I have 20 mags to fill up that I recently purchased here :) .

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get some alpha munitions 6.5 CM SRP brass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What powder are you using @kwaynem ? I bought six boxes of various ammo when I bought my rifle to see what it liked. I’m to the point that it’s time to start loading.
Well I read a story about a guy that had a load called the Carolina load with 140 grain bullet and 44.3 grain of H4831 (it was another forum) and he said he got clover leaf groups out of it so some of the guys on the forum tried it and it worked for them also so I tried it and low and behold it did work so today I loaded what I could with what primers I had now I’m primer hunting lol

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I read a story about a guy that had a load called the Carolina load with 140 grain bullet and 44.3 grain of H4831 (it was another forum) and he said he got clover leaf groups out of it so some of the guys on the forum tried it and it worked for them also so I tried it and low and behold it did work so today I loaded what I could with what primers I had now I’m primer hunting lol
bolt or gas gun? I’m using berger 140’s and 6.5 staball powder. I need to work a load with H4350.

Latest posts

Top Bottom