What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think a couple good things came of this experience today.
The lady learned how the guns in her house operate and she is interested in going again and bringing her son,
AND my wife might actually take a little more interest in going to the range with me now!
Although I had the wfes permission to take Lady to the range, I could tell later on that the wife was a little envious of the TIME spent at the range with the Lady.
Hopefully the wife will go with me more often now!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my wife to the range for the first time today, too!

Her Taurus PT140 was a little much for her, so the nice range owner lent us an XD9 and a PT111 Taurus 9mm, both of which she felt she could control a little better.

So, the good news is, not only do I get to shop for a 9mm for her... I got a .40 to play with now, too! ;)

Oh, and she really enjoyed the 12g FN TPS.... did a few low-recoil/low-noise light target loads, and a few 00 buck, too! She's hooked! :D She was sending text messages to her sister bragging about how she was shooting big guns and such. Made me so proud.... :D

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I took my wife to the range for the first time today, too!

Her Taurus PT140 was a little much for her, so the nice range owner lent us an XD9 and a PT111 Taurus 9mm, both of which she felt she could control a little better.

So, the good news is, not only do I get to shop for a 9mm for her... I got a .40 to play with now, too! ;)

Oh, and she really enjoyed the 12g FN TPS.... did a few low-recoil/low-noise light target loads, and a few 00 buck, too! She's hooked! :D She was sending text messages to her sister bragging about how she was shooting big guns and such. Made me so proud.... :D
Good feelin,g huh?
I'm sure I would be more excited if my wife would just go with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom