What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So a married lady asked a man that's not her husband to teach her how to shoot. Are you sure she's happily married?

What is it with you guys lately???!? :scratch:

GC has had single and married women ask him to teach them how to shoot. He always helps them out. Ain't no thing ... Good for you peanut!! (And if it got you a little extra attention from the missus no harm no foul, right?? ;) )

OK ... now that I've said that there HAVE been a couple of women over the years that thought that was gonna be their "in" ... I gotta give 'em props for their taste in men, but he knows where home is. I bet peanut is the same way ... :heart:

Oh ... and I spent quality time with my husband ...

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Life is a compromise, some people can't!
Dude....my life *is* a compromise.
:)

Spent the day trying to get my OSA fix... Finally got it!!

No joke!
I had something really cool to post here but the site's either been down or hanging up.
Meh.....I feel as if the timing is off now and the whole thing has just lost it's luster, so screw it......everyone misses out.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sat in my office trying to get on OSA every 25 minutes..., ran to the bank...now mowing my companys grass...
Hope its nap time soon, this lack of work is making me tired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom