What is your bump in the night protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100yd driveway means that the big and grumpy Mastiffs that sleep on our front porch will hear anyone from any direction. Big grumpy outside dogs will alert the noisy mid size Corgi that sleeps in our kitchen. Noisy inside dog wakes up tired, grumpy me. Grumpy me chooses which loaded gun and light to investigate. 14" NFA 870 w/buck, AR carbine or G21 pistol for those that actually make it to and knock on the front door. Phone in pocket as well, but it would take 20+ minutes for a Deputy to get here at night.

Raccoons, opossums and skunks around the place and in the barn become HD rehearsals.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mines a Beretta 92A1 under the pillow, my 45acp STI Elektra nearby and the newest addition a Bennelli M1 Super 90 tactical plus several others placed strategically around the house. I'm thinking I should take them all on a boat trip though.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I basically just run naked towards the threat with my twig and berries flopping in all it's glory and my arms wide open while yelling "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!"

Who needs guns?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aestus said:
I basically just run naked towards the threat with my twig and berries flopping in all it's glory and my arms wide open while yelling "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!"

Who needs guns?

Reading this on the John and laughed out loud. Guy using the urinal probably wonders wtf is going on in the stall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom