What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
67 Mustang Fastback, 289 4 barrel 4 speed. i bought and paid for it with my own money. I was responsible for all the gas, insurance and upkeep. I later got to over haul the engine after a bit of "spirited" driving. One of the best experiences of my life. Wished I still had that car.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1977 Chevy c 10, rust bubbling out of the usual spots, cab corners, fenders. 350, auto. Not much to look at but really ran well and drank alot of cheap gas.

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I953 Chevy Bel Air 4dr. Was a present from my Grandpa in my 16th bday. It had 25000 ml on the OD. Baby blue with a white top. I was so proud of that old car. Drove it 3yrs. Lost it in a flood.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1962 Mercury Comet station wagon. My stepdad gave it to me for Christmas in 1973. He paid $50.00 for it and had originally used it as his work car. There was an accident at his work and he became disabled and gave it to me. It was in reality a piece of junk barely held together by bailing wire, but it was MINE!

Gas was 35 cents a gallon and I drove the wheels off of it.

Last edited:

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned 16 in 1985. I bought a 1982 Toyota 4x4 truck. It had a lift kit and big tires and at the time, I thought it got kind of crappy gas mileage. In retrospect, it got decent gas mileage for what it was. I had a lot of fun with that truck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom