whats your most sentimental firearm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad's Marlin model 60 .22lr diamond jubilee edition. My grandpa bought it for my dad when he was a kid. It still fires every time and is in great condition. Now it is mine.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Winchester model 72 bolt action .22 that my grandfather used to win the small bore championship with when he was in the Air Force. He also played AAA ball and coached 2 AF national champion softball teams. You AF guys know what a big deal softball is.
We lost him 1995 in late 60's. Damn shame too.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20140419_202735.jpg 20140419_202824.jpg

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't think I would ever find a gun so soon and be so much in love with it. Well, as soon as I said that I saw the ad for the Tula SKS over at the SoonerStatePawn's Norman store. I quickly returned the Yugo I had to the South OKC store and made a mad dash to the Norman one to buy it. I negged my bank account but, in my most honest opinion, it was well worth the expenses. I don't think I could ever let her go now... I'm already making plans to be buried with it. >.<

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
probably a rossi 12ga "stagecoach special" 20" barrels and exposed hammers
this is the first gun i bought(actually traded ) on my own
i hunted quail, dove, crow and pheasant with it before i got my LH 1100

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Mine is the first gun I bought, a Marlin Glenfield 30A 30-30.

I was 15 at the time, and saved up all summer from my sand shoveling and used brick cleaning job to buy it from Gibson's department store in Shawnee.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I would have to pick my Springfield 87A .22 rifle. It was my first gun, given to me by my dad when I turned 16. He had bought it used many years earlier. I immediately tore it down, had it re-blued, and refinished the stock myself. That was 39 years ago. A few years after I received it, I outshot both my dad and my father-in-law with it. They were both good shots. I still have it, and its still as pretty as it was back then. Someday, it'll be passed down to my son.

Steve

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first gun, the 870. Bought it new, thought it was built in the 90s (bought it in 2009). It started the addiction ( 9 so far). Second would be my 2nd gun, a 1942 Turk mauser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom