"Where Do I Get ____ Done?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The links for the different dealers are not working. Is there any contact information for the Dr.?

Just search Dr. Barry Greyson in the forums here and send him a PM, I thought that was what my link went to, but I might have messed it up.

On Edit: I bet when OSA upgraded, the links broke.

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need a recommendation on someone in the BA area to have an older Taurus PT99 checked out. New to pistols and just don't know enough yet to fairly judge one. The gun seems solid enough, but I have no idea what to look for as far as the finer details go. Thanks in advance.

boswinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Remington Model 51 in .380 that needs some work. Can anyone recommend someone who might have experience with these? I live in Tahlequah, but wouldn't mind a trip to Tulsa. Thanks~!

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure in dealing with Barry Greyson, he is a fantastic guy. When you meet him you instantly feel like you are a lifelong friend of his. Its an honor to call him one of mine. Always willing to answer any questions I have about 1911s and will even get out a piece and show me what he is talking about, whether it be a sear, hammer, slide etc etc.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DRJ custom gunsmithing, Don Jarvis is the owner and specializes in cowboy action type guns his work with revolvers and lever guns is absolutly amazing. he also does anything from general gunsmithing to full blown customs. he has a lathe and a mill also. he is a ffl holding gunsmith also. you can reach him at 918-606-7198
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:
B

BeaverD

I would like to add myself to this list,

We are a full licensed FFL and we specialize in 1911 pistols for every purpose. The shop is stocked with equipment 2 vertical mills, surface grinder, lathe, hones and a lot specialty 1911 tools, so we are not a backyard affair. I will do work on Smith and Wesson revolvers upon request, but I limit that to trigger work, carry de-horn and clean up stuff.

Anyways please let me know if we can help you out, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom