"Where Do I Get ____ Done?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SpaceFlunky

thanks for the great local resource. I am going to want some work done on my M&P here soon. Mainly on the trigger and front sight. Love keeping it local.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a lot of people posting links to Franson Firearms. Checked out his website because I was thinking of having a trigger job done on my girlfriend's S&W 642. I will definitely go and check out his work when I get home. Anyone had a .38 done there? I am assuming since he is held in such high regard, that it's not just some new springs? Not trying to insult him or his work, just hadn't heard of him before and I have lived around Tulsa my whole life.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a lot of people posting links to Franson Firearms. Checked out his website because I was thinking of having a trigger job done on my girlfriend's S&W 642. I will definitely go and check out his work when I get home. Anyone had a .38 done there? I am assuming since he is held in such high regard, that it's not just some new springs? Not trying to insult him or his work, just hadn't heard of him before and I have lived around Tulsa my whole life.

Well yes I have done one so I am an expert now. :woohoo1:

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new to OK so threads like this are worth their weight in gold. I wanted to get some work done on a Ruger SR1911 and followed this thread's recommendation of Dr. Greyson and couldn't be happier. He went through the pistol and did his reliability tuning with a new trigger and sear spring. He slightly modified the ejection port and cleaned up the gun inside and out. I took it out yesterday and I was thrilled with how it shot! It shot just fine before, but now it is just fantastic! Next I am going to have him install one of his custom thumb safeties and fit a new barrel bushing (mine is pretty sloppy). All in all, I couldn't be happier with the results and with Dr. Greyson's work. I'm glad I saw this thread to know where to turn!

Sighddan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Need a recommendation on someone in the BA area to have an older Taurus PT99 checked out. New to pistols and just don't know enough yet to fairly judge one. The gun seems solid enough, but I have no idea what to look for as far as the finer details go. Thanks in advance.

I believe Taurus has a lifetime guarantee so any FFL should be able to return it for repairs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom