Where Have All The AR Parts Gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just received this in an email, and though the sender claims that he has vetted it, I cannot completely validate it as true. Does seem like a very possible scenrio though.

OMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING

Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns ?????

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been
buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are
Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people
worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms
companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can
decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by
a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus???
GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the Most evil men on this planet
who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on
to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out.
Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I
would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive
Insurance)

If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some
Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and
Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros

Old news.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old news.

Old and debunked....for the love of god why don't people do their own research before spreading internet crap?

Besides, it doesn't matter where all the parts have gone since the New Madrid fault is going into hyperdrive at the end of this month and we'll all be dead. I know cuz I got an email about it. LOL.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's kind of funny, everyone makes fun of people buying stuff "just in case", but we all buy insurance "just in case". What's the difference? It's fun to make fun of people I guess.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's because we are forced to buy insurance
How many people do you know that actually carry full coverage on a vehicle that is payed off?

Me. The money I'd save with liability only wouldn't nearly cover the cost of replacement. I can afford the extra insurance, but not the cost of the whole vehicle.

I see this as being prepared. If you want to build something down the road, the parts aren't going to get any cheaper. They may dry up completely for long periods of time. I remember the primer shortages back in 2006-2007. Sure, I don't NEED 50,000 primers on hand at a time, but I've gotten low enough before to get concerned. :(

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG all is well, The Zombies are not coming, most everyone lived through the last election, and guess what, chances are that you will live through this one. And if the end of the world is coming in Dec. of 2012, do you really want to be alive in a waste land like Mad Max.

Shortages; guess what it is not the end of the world if you do not buy a AR15 or have the parts to build your 17th one for this year or two.

Ammo; you may not go shooting for a few months, it will not kill you to stay at home and spend some quality time with the family, or go to Church, or volunteer to do some cherty work.

The human nature of gun collectors and hunters dictates that if we think something is going to be taken away, or there is rumors of a shortage, we are more than willing to pay a high price so that we will have ours. Or complain about it and want everyone else to be as upset about as we are. Save your money, invest it in land, or a class 3 weapon and watch your investment grow.

By go to Walmart and buying all the ammo you can, or purchasing all the weapons you can, you are just adding to the hysteria. If you want to buy a weapon because you have always wanted one, and you plan to shoot it for sport etc, by all means buy one.

If you are buying one because you are afraid you will not have one because they are all being bought up, or you think you will need one for the end of the world, relax, take a deep breath, let it out slow a few times, and think about it, it might be better to buy milk and food for the family, and save your money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom