Where Have All The AR Parts Gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I presume you already know the answer to your questions? Does one have to be a HSLD ninja to understand the TDP's of an M4? Although he's pretty widely respected throughout the internets, I don't believe Rob_S is an operator.

To ;Hump66, I don't personally know Wormydog, but I've read his posts and seen pics of his gear enough to know he knows his schit. That, and I'm a BCM brand whore too, with good.reason.

I also know the value of quality parts whether they be BCM, DD, Colt, etc. I know he knows his "schit" and I'm sure wormy has big boy pants and doesn't need you to defend him against 'lil 'ol me.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After 9k rounds....my Spikes runs like a sewing machine. I have had more than one HIGH charted rifle fail in my presence. I am not saying I have not had issues. that would be a lie. Mine have been with mags, ammo, lubrication, shooter errors....but no issues with hardware. But I have had to KICK the bolt open on at least 6 rifles during classes that were brands that started with N, L, BC, P, C.....now I dont judge them on that, most were the same type of issues I had....but not all. I judge the shooter on how quick they get back in the fight....

I will tell you this....The chart is just that... a chart. Its a place to start and then buy what you like, learn it shoot it and be proficient.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot with you a few times at OKCGC I believe, and it was only meant as good-natured ribbing.

It takes more than that to get me riled. lol. I'm just too lazy to add smileys to my posts anymore.

I know he knows his "schit" and I'm sure wormy has big boy pants and doesn't need you to defend him against 'lil 'ol me.

Making fun of my pants is where I draw the line!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I presume you already know the answer to your questions? Does one have to be a HSLD ninja to understand the TDP's of an M4? Although he's pretty widely respected throughout the internets, I don't believe Rob_S is an operator.

To ;Hump66, I don't personally know Wormydog, but I've read his posts and seen pics of his gear enough to know he knows his schit. That, and I'm a BCM brand whore too, with good.reason.

Rob is not an operator. He's just a guy who trains and shoots a lot and has an annoying, abrasive personality. That doesn't mean he doesn't know anything though.

It's one thing to have good gear. It's another thing entirely to know how to make it sing. Wormy does both, as I have witnessed. He is kinda funny looking though! :D

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also know the value of quality parts whether they be BCM, DD, Colt, etc. I know he knows his "schit" and I'm sure wormy has big boy pants and doesn't need you to defend him against 'lil 'ol me.
I was unaware he had pants, thank you for clarification.

GTG, that's what I thought. He seemed pious at times on M4C, but knew what he was talking about.
I also figured out Wormydog could run his Gucci gear when someone posted a vid of him shooting in the general forum. His and MMChambers vids kinda motivated me to do more work with my AR's

Latest posts

Top Bottom