Where to locate new Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to locate new gunsmith store

• Edmond

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Northwest OKC

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • East of OKC (Yukon / Mustang)?

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Souh West OKC

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Between Southeast & Southwest OKC

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • South East OKC

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Between South OKC and Moore

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Moore

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Between Moore and Norman

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Norman

Votes: 17 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to be honest, if it's in Edmond, I probably wouldn't ever visit. Too many other options that are closer, plus let's be honest, Edmond sucks ;)
You can't get anywhere fast in Edmond

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted for Edmond, and I would love to have you in Edmond. The problem is that Gunsmiths don't seem to last long in Edmond. Some on here probably know of the past Gunsmiths that have tried to make it in Edmond. Maybe they can give educated advice.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is more of a question of where you want to live and work within the Oklahoma City Metro.

I would want the shop to be fairly central and in a fairly decent area. Rent is going to depend heavily on the area as well. The customers will travel to get to you as long as it is not too far. If you can keep the majority of the greater OKC metro accessing easily I think it would help. Extremes like Norman, Choctaw, Edmond, and Yukon are going to start limiting traffic from the rest of those 4. Keep it between I-35, I-44 (hwy 3 and 66), and 240 and I think it will help.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spent a few hours looking in south Yukon / North Mustang, Mustang is out unless you want me to tripple my charges. But Yukon just south of I-40 has some promising houses and shop location I could live with.

Next time we are here we are going to look down towards Moore / Norman

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spent a few hours looking in south Yukon / North Mustang, Mustang is out unless you want me to tripple my charges. But Yukon just south of I-40 has some promising houses and shop location I could live with.

Next time we are here we are going to look down towards Moore / Norman

Honeybee,

I met you and your wife during superdaves gunshow in Norman. I live at reno and mustang road. I just want you to know that I am excited for you to move to this side of the state. I know that Mustang/Yukon will welcome you with open arms. My mother and stepfather moved up here six months ago. I am sure you and MRS. Honeybee will enjoy living here. The truth is it does not matter where you set up shop as me, my stepfather. and I am sure all inhabitants of the greater OKC area, will embrace you and the MRS with open arms. Good luck and if you need anything don't be afraid to post or PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom