Which gun for a fundraiser giveaway?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for you all’s thoughts. If you were presented with a 1 in 100/200 chance to win a firearm what would you all want to win? Understand tickets would likely be a premium. Also would you pay a little more if their was a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? If so what would u consider reasonable and hope to see as a prize?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for you all’s thoughts. If you were presented with a 1 in 100/200 chance to win a firearm what would you all want to win? Understand tickets would likely be a premium. Also would you pay a little more if their was a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? If so what would u consider reasonable and hope to see as a prize?
Without listing the price per ticket….

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without listing the price per ticket….
Well that’s the rub. If it were a couple $700 guns it would likely be 50-60 per. But if we are thinking 1500-2000 then likely $100. It’s what would people actually want to win and be willing to pay for to get that chance

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I’d be up for it and would pay more for if there was a 2nd and 3rd prize. Could even be a nice knife, get creative. I would try and keep the prized as neutral as possible. For instance I have no use or desire for an AR and would take a pass if that were the prize.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that’s the rub. If it were a couple $700 guns it would likely be 50-60 per. But if we are thinking 1500-2000 then likely $100. It’s what would people actually want to win and be willing to pay for to get that chance
In that case, me buying tickets would depend on what the money is going to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom