Which Sights for your CCW do you prefer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which sights do you have?

• Factory/stock sights

Votes: 30 21.9%
  • Night sights

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • Laser

Votes: 19 13.9%

• Total voters

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
First nite sights I've owned came factory on Glock 36. I am completely sold on them. Never tried them before but definately worth the money. I'm pretty much against laser sights for my own use because I feel like they will make me lazy and not want to use the sights and then when and if I really need the gun, I can GUARANTEE the batteries will be dead on mine. I have the worst luck with things like that. I really prefer to keep it as simple as possible. No batteries on night sights to die, just the tritium inserts, in about 10 years!

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for most people if u got time to find the sights u would be better off finding cover then taking aim. other wise u could be dead while taking time to aim

cstran00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stayed with factory sights on my Kahr pm-40 that I carry in a pocket holster everywhere. The reason has to do with an old wives tale about the night sites being made of iradiated whatever. Basically I dont like the idea of radiation that close to my body or junk. Im sure you guys are going to tell me I'm wrong and I probably am. But at "get off me ranges" I can get by w/o the night sights. All my duty weapons have night sites.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have stock sights on all my guns. I'd really like to outfit them all with NS but thy are so damn expensive. I will probably only outfit two pistols with them but I don't know what ones I'd like best. I've only ever shot three dot trij's on a friends sig and I liked those alot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom