Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had to go back to Osage Co. courthouse today to get here prints re-done. Hopefully they took good enough this time so she doesn't have to make a trip to OKC.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mines still lost in the mail. have to wait till friday if it doesnt show up by then, then i'll have to call osbi to have them send a new one. So retarded i swear. My wife was like so what you know your gonna be legal to carry what does it matter. Mind you she still doesnt liek the idea of me having a loaded hot weapon on my person especailly around the kids but hey look at the world we all live in right.

Either way what makes me mad is knowing im legal to carry but i cant legally do so until my license either gets found by the craptastic postal service or a new one gets sent out from osbi.:pissed:

bigwilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sumbitted mine in Mayes County on 3-2-10. Don't feel real confindent with my prints, they used digital machine but we did each finger a half dozen times and the lady still didn't seem to think they were good. Also, my ccw instructor told us that the 90 day window was appealed and will take longer. We shall see.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
turned mine in to rogers county on 2-22, they charged my ccard on 3-4, i guess all thats left to do is standing around with my thumb up my butt until it comes in...:scratch:

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs. Talacker applied for hers on Jan. 23 and picked it up today, so a little over 6 weeks. But she is still waiting on the letter. She got curious and called the sherriff to see if was waiting. It was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom