Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so someone in the ok county sheriffs office said this? Seems a little ghetto and liberal for someone who works in the basement of the okc cop shop.
I doubt she is a deputy, but like you I would expect the sheriff's office to be a bit more selective in who is representing them to the public.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess only the OKC office you can pick your stuff up any day of the week. I called the Tulsa office twice yesterday and no one ever answered. Guess I will call them tomorrow and see if my stuff came in.

Gbart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called just a minute ago since im out on lunch and it came in today, so march 17th to today may 17th 2 months total. Gotta go in the morning before work to pick it up since i dont get off till 6 :(.

fAlGore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called just a minute ago since im out on lunch and it came in today, so march 17th to today may 17th 2 months total. Gotta go in the morning before work to pick it up since i dont get off till 6 :(.

The instruction sheet I got from the Oklahoma County Sherriff indicated it could be picked up 24/7. Go get it tonight! :sunbath:

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned mine in April 5th, no dice so far. Figured I'd call since someone else turned theirs in early April and got it back. Lady got an attitude, as expected. Told her too many people weren't getting their letters for WEEKS after picking up their licenses and it wouldn't hurt her to just check really fast, since this was the first time I even called about it. It's so hard to do your damn job I guess.

Gbart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The instruction sheet I got from the Oklahoma County Sherriff indicated it could be picked up 24/7. Go get it tonight! :sunbath:

Im actually in cleveland county but on the very south side of OKC cleveland county closes at 5pm i dont have to be at work till 9 so im gonna go hit them up at about 8 and grab it before i go in for the day. Cant wait to have it in my hands haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom