Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
112 days and counting..105 if you counting the day credit card charge cleared. :ooh2:

"In early June, processing time for licenses surpassed 60 days. By the end of that month, it jumped to over 90 days. The agency is now holding steady at a processing time of approximately 97 days."

Last edited:

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still need to turn in my paperwork. This is gonna be brutal! Send letters to the politicians so I don't have to wait so long for mine :)

Send notice to OK2A as well, that way they can have a collective stack of over the time limit letters to take to the public safety committees for the House and Senate next session. Letters to individual senators and representatives may or may not make it that far.

W

Westside

They charged my card on April 26th, I emailed them yesterday, heard back today, they said that they received my application on May the 16th, and it would be another six to eight weeks to process my application..Not happy right now..

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They charged my card on April 26th, I emailed them yesterday, heard back today, they said that they received my application on May the 16th, and it would be another six to eight weeks to process my application..Not happy right now..

Wow, is this a new application or a renewal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom