Will you ever vote Republican Again or At All?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respect your opinion.
The reason we got clinton is because of Ross Perot running in a third party. Had he registered as a Republican he would have had 8 years as POTUS IMHO.
Great patriot and American. It's a shame we didn't get him elected.
And another reason we got Clinton was everyone being told you were throwing away your vote if you voted for a third party nominee like Perot. If everyone who liked him voted for him had done so he probably would have been elected.

And then you have people who vote for one of the two main parties because they have always voted for them and refuse to change (ie: yellow dog democrats).

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And another reason we got Clinton was everyone being told you were throwing away your vote if you voted for a third party nominee like Perot. If everyone who liked him voted for him had done so he probably would have been elected.

And then you have people who vote for one of the two main parties because they have always voted for them and refuse to change (ie: yellow dog democrats).
If Perot hadn't thrown a hissy fit and said he was out of the race, and then later back in again, he might have actually won.

Nobody wants a prez that's easily flustered and won't stay the course.
:drunk2:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP is currently rudderless and adrift. They have no one positioned to defeat Biden in 2024 and I doubt their ability to address that failure.

I'll continue to vote for candidates I believe will uphold and defend the Constitution, which means no Democrats. If I see no one on the ballot who will do so, I'll just leave that race blank.

Booyah

Marksman
Reaction score
yeah, I guess I will continue to vote for the lesser of two evils generally speaking but if we can ever get some real fiscal conservatives to run I will mark the ballot hard enough to tear a hole through it no matter what party they run under. Don't see that happening anytime soon though and if they did can you really trust them once they join the government and get indoctrinated?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, I guess I will continue to vote for the lesser of two evils generally speaking but if we can ever get some real fiscal conservatives to run I will mark the ballot hard enough to tear a hole through it no matter what party they run under. Don't see that happening anytime soon though and if they did can you really trust them once they join the government and get indoctrinated?

Don't create any hanging chads with your enthusiastic voting! Remember Florida 2000 election recount?

Welcome to OSA, and keep your powder dry.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom