Win A Guided New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume out of staters can buy tickets? How would one go about this? Thanks.

Yes sir, you do not need to be present to win. You can mail a check or money order along with your name, address, and phone number. I will fill out your ticket stubs for you and turn in. I will PM you my name and box number. Thanks

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are a little over 30 days until the drawing and there are a few tickets left. OYH&SP has been growing and expanding our number of ranches. Last year we took approx. 46 children on their first deer hunt and this Fall it appears we will be able to take 70-75 children due to the increase in the number of ranches that want to help us in our mission. I am working with ok sportsman setting up a hunter education class for early August. The details are being worked out now. Our organization will only be able to take the children if we are able to raise the needed funds. Our primary fund raiser is the elk hunt and African Safari. If someone wishes to sponsor a 12 - 17 year old then a sponsorship is $250.00/child. Many of you have stepped up this year and joined the ranks of volunteers and will help us help these children this fall. Our board is grateful for your support and all of the volunteers are appreciated for sharing your experiences with these children. Good things are happening with our organization. Please help us help these children by buying the remaining tickets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom