X-Bow shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only you can answer which fixed broadhead will work for your xbow. They won't all fly like a field point. The best way to avoid purchasing a bunch of different ones is to get two packs of fixed broadheads. Donate one pack to targets only. Sight in with those and you should be set.

For mechanicals NAP spitfires seem to work pretty consistently with even some of the fastest xbows out there. The Schwaker's look like a good overall design with rear opening blades and a long front to allow more consistent kills for quartering shots. Spitfires open from the front and might deflect slightly if you're pushing the distance out past 30-35 yds for your shot.

Thunderheads, Slick Tricks, and Muzzy 3 blades from Wally World are a good start and what I see from most on the xbow forums.

I'll stick with my Muzzy 125gr 3 Blades. For targets I can keep 3 arrows in 4" at 70 yards with surprising consistency. I won't attempt to shoot a critter that far though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom