Y’all seen this absolute unit? Is it one of you??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a absolute unit. 5’ 9” 330lb officer for scale on the left.

View attachment 299955
I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use. That's a handy little piece of information, right there. (Ron White)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t Shac Oniel (sp) a sheriffs deputy part time? He certainly meets that big guy qualification that will calm down just about anybody when he gets in their face.
Yes, in Florida. Think he was a reserve with the LA port authority while he played in CA. Shack would make that guy look small. Which is rather insane to think about.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
”Forced perspective”

I’m a bit perplexed

My guess is that whoever took the picture used a zoom lens and zoomed in on the scene. That loss of actual perspective gets diminished a lot when one zooms in on a scene. I can't recall any similar pictures that I have taken that had a distance between subjects where I've used both normal lens setting and zoom setting.

Maybe I need to do a couple of pictures like that just to show the difference in perspective. The lens I have as a "walk-around" lens is a 28-300mm zoom, so it would be easy to do. I just need to get people in the right positions to get it done.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My guess is that whoever took the picture used a zoom lens and zoomed in on the scene. That loss of actual perspective gets diminished a lot when one zooms in on a scene. I can't recall any similar pictures that I have taken that had a distance between subjects where I've used both normal lens setting and zoom setting.

Maybe I need to do a couple of pictures like that just to show the difference in perspective. The lens I have as a "walk-around" lens is a 28-300mm zoom, so it would be easy to do. I just need to get people in the right positions to get it done.
First thing we had to do in photog class. Fun to do with a wide angle lens to make the closer object much larger than anything further away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom