Y’all seen this absolute unit? Is it one of you??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a absolute unit. 5’ 9” 330lb officer for scale on the left.

View attachment 299955
The bigger they are the larger the target, in his business I'd prefer to be small and wirery. I read a story some years ago about a cop who recognized a wanted perp in a bar one night who was about the size of this fella so the cop confronted him and tried to get him into some bracelets but said perp picked him up and threw him across the room then started a bulldozer charge towards him slinging tables and chairs out of his way like they were firewood sticks, well, the cop didn't have his service piece on that night but he always carried a small Browning 25 auto in his ankle holster as a back-up so by this time the perp was on him and getting ready to use him for another human baseball pitch to the opposite wall when the cop pulled his trusty little "popper" out and shot him in the upper thigh with the thought of just wounding the guy so he could call for back-up. Well, the little under powered 25 caliber bullet went deep enough into the leg to sever his main artery and he bled out in about three minutes. I don't care how big and strong you are, you still can be killed by the smallest gun if you know how to use it.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bigger they are the larger the target, in his business I'd prefer to be small and wirery. I read a story some years ago about a cop who recognized a wanted perp in a bar one night who was about the size of this fella so the cop confronted him and tried to get him into some bracelets but said perp picked him up and threw him across the room then started a bulldozer charge towards him slinging tables and chairs out of his way like they were firewood sticks, well, the cop didn't have his service piece on that night but he always carried a small Browning 25 auto in his ankle holster as a back-up so by this time the perp was on him and getting ready to use him for another human baseball pitch to the opposite wall when the cop pulled his trusty little "popper" out and shot him in the upper thigh with the thought of just wounding the guy so he could call for back-up. Well, the little under powered 25 caliber bullet went deep enough into the leg to sever his main artery and he bled out in about three minutes. I don't care how big and strong you are, you still can be killed by the smallest gun if you know how to use it.
You're point makes no sense. Of course shot placement can stop pretty much anyone in their tracks, but it doesn't mean being the smaller person in an altercation is an advantage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom