Y’all seen this absolute unit? Is it one of you??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're point makes no sense. Of course shot placement can stop pretty much anyone in their tracks, but it doesn't mean being the smaller person in an altercation is an advantage.
I meant in a gun fight, as a TARGET, the bigger you are the BIGGER the target, of course if you have to physically engage someone you'll want as much SIZE and STRENGTH as posable.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I meant in a gun fight, as a TARGET, the bigger you are the BIGGER the target, of course if you have to physically engage someone you'll want as much SIZE and STRENGTH as posable.
Okay that is NOT what you said though. You said "The bigger they are the larger the target, in his business (LEO) I'd prefer to be small and wirery." Much different than what you're saying NOW.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy's B-i-L is a Harris Couny Deputy on Houston Ship channel.
He is 6' 8" and 330#, the youngest child, he was called Bubba.

Cops was filming in Houston. Friday night, 10:30 roll call. Cameraman, a Hollyweird, ponytailed, earrings, 5' 8", 140#, meth head looking dude is looking around and says, "looks like all we are missing is Bubba and donuts." Just then, Bubba walks in, carrying 4 doz donuts. He looks at meth head, "I'm here, who da Fook are you?"

Guess who rode with Bubba that night?

Bubba's partner was a 50 yo gal, 5'2", 130#. When they call a beer joint call, she went in front door, Bubba in the back. Many times, she walks in and drunk decided he could take her. Didn't notice Bubba behind them. He would grab em by scruff of the neck and knock their head on the ceiling. Then ask them if they wanted resist arrest? They didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom