Y’all seen this absolute unit? Is it one of you??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda like Deputy Brown on Live PD. I saw an episode recently where some moron decided to flee and then fight him when he got caught. I'm thinking really, how stupid are you... Can you not see that Deputy Brown's biceps are, literally, as big as your thighs. And there is no camera magic here, dude is huge.

1662208008670.png

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda like Deputy Brown on Live PD. I saw an episode recently where some moron decided to flee and then fight him when he got caught. I'm thinking really, how stupid are you... Can you not see that Deputy Brown's biceps are, literally, as big as your thighs. And there is no camera magic here, dude is huge.

View attachment 300018
well ya just pickem up with one hand and shake them a bit they will straighten right up.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That dude is so tough, he used Promags because the guns attached to his shoulders are the only ones that need to work....
He’s also very agile for his size. One of his fellow officers was shot during the line of duty and his lung blew out. This guy caught it before it could get dirt or grass on it.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a absolute unit. 5’ 9” 330lb officer for scale on the left.

View attachment 299955
What kind of North Tulsa rumble led to that max LE roll-out, even including the TPD Chief in the photo on the right? Did it come to an immediate end when The Hulk showed up and suited up in the max-plate gear? Inquiring minds....

Latest posts

Top Bottom