Yes, Bartertown is down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just the messenger...

"
C'mon matt, a drunken idiot. That's not nice. You took members money from rhinos PayPal account.....that's not nice either.
Truth is gonna come out....osa will know, Bartertown will know, armslist will know, face book will know, Facebook groups will know, Facebook friends will know, websites will know, museums will know.

Up to you tho, you'll answer to our community.
You were reimbursed money from Rhino's PayPal account....money the members contributed. Money you were in trusted with.
You pulled a fast one, members should know".

Does Lurker have his hand up your ass?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just the messenger...

"
C'mon matt, a drunken idiot. That's not nice. You took members money from rhinos PayPal account.....that's not nice either.
Truth is gonna come out....osa will know, Bartertown will know, armslist will know, face book will know, Facebook groups will know, Facebook friends will know, websites will know, museums will know.

Up to you tho, you'll answer to our community.
You were reimbursed money from Rhino's PayPal account....money the members contributed. Money you were in trusted with.
You pulled a fast one, members should know".
[video]
This is way more interesting than someone lying(misremembering)about their military service

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what Lurker and the other minions were up to. I had a good time over there and felt at home. Just wish there was a way to bring it back to life.

I think it was mostly all fun and games, with a small side of some butthurt. Butt, that's the interwebs, it's going to happen.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I posted the reply there was neither a picture nor an icon of any type just a blank field - now it looks different. Sadly, it makes my pithy comment less funny.
But it makes my comment on your comment all the more pithy. Stasis achieved. All is right in the multiverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom