Yes, Bartertown is down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.relatably.com_m_img_dramatic_memes_59078388.jpg

Obviously a man of few words.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passing this along from another member on BTO

"Rhino bought the domain name.....set up a PayPal account to pay for servers and hosts. Neander used his credit card to pay but was reimbursed thru Rhino's PayPal account.

So while Rhino bought it and trusted him to set it up and keep everything paid for....Neanderthal set all the accounts up in his own name. Then site "went down", and he won't give Rhino access to fix it.

That's it in a nutshell."
Whoever told you that is an idiot, I'm guessing a drunken idiot. Rhino paid the $20 for the domain name. I created the site on my own, a lot of hours and frustration went into it. Many people paid for the server (badgebunny put in more cash than anyone), including me. I paid for several months of it out of my own pocket. I got tired of the drunken idiot intentionally running people off of the site and got my fill of the schoolyard antics. I told two people many months ago (Including the drunken idiot) that I was tired of everything going on at the site and was going to leave, but ended up staying..at least until the last episode. When I left, I told several people that the site would go down and I would NOT fix it this time. I talked to Rhino over a week ago on the phone and told him the same thing, I won't fix it. It's gone. The webhosting account is in my name, but I run several website services from that account and won't give out that information to anyone. It wouldn't matter, nobody from BTO can fix it anyways.

I told Johnny on the phone last night that I have an OLD database for BTO that I will give to him or Rhino, if they want it. They can get someone else to create a site for them and use that database to retrieve information. I'm not going to do it. I'm done and won't put up with the schoolyard BS anymore. I log onto the net to have fun, not for a drunken idiot and his monkeys.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoever told you that is an idiot, I'm guessing a drunken idiot. Rhino paid the $20 for the domain name. I created the site on my own, a lot of hours and frustration went into it. Many people paid for the server (badgebunny put in more cash than anyone), including me. I paid for several months of it out of my own pocket. I got tired of the drunken idiot intentionally running people off of the site and got my fill of the schoolyard antics. I told two people many months ago (Including the drunken idiot) that I was tired of everything going on at the site and was going to leave, but ended up staying..at least until the last episode. When I left, I told several people that the site would go down and I would NOT fix it this time. I talked to Rhino over a week ago on the phone and told him the same thing, I won't fix it. It's gone. The webhosting account is in my name, but I run several website services from that account and won't give out that information to anyone. It wouldn't matter, nobody from BTO can fix it anyways.

I told Johnny on the phone last night that I have an OLD database for BTO that I will give to him or Rhino, if they want it. They can get someone else to create a site for them and use that database to retrieve information. I'm not going to do it. I'm done and won't put up with the schoolyard BS anymore. I log onto the net to have fun, not for a drunken idiot and his monkeys.
meh, he said, she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom