Yes, Bartertown is down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo

Marksman
Reaction score
rhino's real name wouldn't happen to be Ryan Davis would it?
Not sure. It was hard to find out who everyone was with multiple accounts.
I'm even been guilty of the same thing here just to get away from some drama and I apologise for that.
Rhino is a good guy and so was so many of the BTOK members. BB, MM and a bunch more were just so cool and I will miss them.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. It was hard to find out who everyone was with multiple accounts.
I'm even been guilty of the same thing here just to get away from some drama and I apologise for that.
Rhino is a good guy and so was so many of the BTOK members. BB, MM and a bunch more were just so cool and I will miss them.

Wasn't intending to stir up drama or anything. Was just curious. I worked with a Ryan Davis briefly in Tulsa. His nickname around that place Rhino.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Passing this along from another member on BTO

"Rhino bought the domain name.....set up a PayPal account to pay for servers and hosts. Neander used his credit card to pay but was reimbursed thru Rhino's PayPal account.

So while Rhino bought it and trusted him to set it up and keep everything paid for....Neanderthal set all the accounts up in his own name. Then site "went down", and he won't give Rhino access to fix it.

That's it in a nutshell."

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's too bad about BTOK. I hope the regulars over there will come to OSA, and feel welcome. Strength in numbers :)

I do too. We're all Okies (for the most parts, but I think a few manage to sneak in from Texas) and we all like shooting and pistols and rifles and shotguns and ammo and holsters and stuff. Welcome to OSA, or welcome back, as the case may be.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do too. We're all Okies (for the most parts, but I think a few manage to sneak in from Texas) and we all like shooting and pistols and rifles and shotguns and ammo and holsters and stuff. Welcome to OSA, or welcome back, as the case may be.
And your a refugee on their FB site BWAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom