Yes, Bartertown is down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is B-Town down again? Haven't been able to get on via mobile or desktop since yesterday.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From rhino: To All

Bartertownok has had a major crash. It is unrecoverable. I feel I have kept my promise to keep the site up as much i can. The data error can not be fixed and I don't have the code to give go daddy so they can go in and fix it. So with this being said I feel l have fulfilled my promise. I will return all donations to people who have contributed to the up keep of the site. The Christmas party will be Bartertown's last official function as a site. Please pass this text to anyone you feel you should.

elmo

Marksman
Reaction score
From rhino: To All

Bartertownok has had a major crash. It is unrecoverable. I feel I have kept my promise to keep the site up as much i can. The data error can not be fixed and I don't have the code to give go daddy so they can go in and fix it. So with this being said I feel l have fulfilled my promise. I will return all donations to people who have contributed to the up keep of the site. The Christmas party will be Bartertown's last official function as a site. Please pass this text to anyone you feel you should.
Thanks Rhino and Z. Sorry to hear about BTOK. It had some great people and was lot's of fun. I will miss everyone there and the ENS(s). I figured it was heading that way.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was fun while it lasted.

static.panoramio.com_photos_large_30371301.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's too bad about BTOK. I hope the regulars over there will come to OSA, and feel welcome. Strength in numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom