Yeti/Pelican/RTIC/etc Coolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
RTIC is still my top choice, at least from a bang-for-your-buck perspective, but with a wait list until the end of June and a Memorial Day weekend camping trip planned as well as an 8-day camping trip planned at the beginning of July, I have to check them off my list unless I find one being sold by an owner.

I'm working with an OSA member now on probably picking up a Grizzly from him, though. Pending further research. So far they seem legit, though.

If you don't want the grizzly, then I might be interested in it!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't want the grizzly, then I might be interested in it!

Hey man, I think he's already contacted you, but I pointed him to this post.

I'm picking up a 60 quart from him. He said he's placing the order today, so if he's contacted you, you might want to let him know if you want in on his first batch.

If you're ordering too, then perhaps we could work something out as far as pickup goes, considering he's a couple of hours away from us.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered my rtics back in October I think. Contrary to an earlier post they didn't charge me until they shipped. Well worth the wait. Order now, get here in time for football season.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How long do you think it will take to get these in? I know I will be at lake Eufaula the 12 and 13 of March. Maybe we could meet at wagoner or something.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered my rtics back in October I think. Contrary to an earlier post they didn't charge me until they shipped. Well worth the wait. Order now, get here in time for football season.

Yeah, I still would have preferred an RTIC, as it seems to be the best bang for my buck, but I need a cooler before Memorial Day and then I have an 8 day camping trip planned for the second week of July. With shipping times estimated at the last day of June, that's too close to my July trip for me to comfortably order. If it were just a couple of weeks earlier, I would have placed an order and just figured something else out temporarily for Memorial Day.

I do like Grizzly's lifetime warranty versus RTIC's 7-year warranty (which is still better than most other competitors at 5-6 years). Plus, Grizzly coolers are made in the USA, unlike most other competitors. Now that I think about it, the bang for my buck with Grizzly is almost right along side the same for RTIC.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I still would have preferred an RTIC, as it seems to be the best bang for my buck, but I need a cooler before Memorial Day and then I have an 8 day camping trip planned for the second week of July. With shipping times estimated at the last day of June, that's too close to my July trip for me to comfortably order. If it were just a couple of weeks earlier, I would have placed an order and just figured something else out temporarily for Memorial Day.

I do like Grizzly's lifetime warranty versus RTIC's 7-year warranty (which is still better than most other competitors at 5-6 years). Plus, Grizzly coolers are made in the USA, unlike most other competitors. Now that I think about it, the bang for my buck with Grizzly is almost right along side the same for RTIC.

This is why we went with them. Best in category as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom