Yo!!! Watch What You Are Eating...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found his guest, Nina Teicholz, several years ago. She exposes so much fraud in dietary science and the food industry.
The whole cholesterol scam started back the 50's with a guy named Ancel Keys, long story.
Lobbyists and money drive everything including food.
So far their advice is working great, we have a wonderful obesity and diabetic epidemic going on. And what do you know, the drug companies can rescue us all.
I don't trust much of anything anymore.
The only thing not essential for humans are carbs. You have to eat protein and fat

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For corn it used to be "knee high by the 4th of July" remember that - heck the corn is 8-ft tall by 4th of July.
I waited untill I baled the hay off to plant mine.

Planted June 27

Here it is July 23
39241055-52F0-4E64-B209-2C2306522813.jpeg

I finished harvesting it last week.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is your cereal serving then you can add milk and blueberries and 1/2 a banana.
Then a couple pieces of meat like bacon or sausage or a few thin slices of deer back strap cooked in bacon grease. On the side.
That does quite well.

Lunch is not that far away.
:)
Sounds like my diet. Some Activia yogurt has fixed my gut issues as well.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend yogurt to someone almost yearly. 1 fellow pitched his pills after time on yogurt.
Hospital I worked for used Nancy's Organic yogurt for gut issues but later switched to China I to cut cost, still works though. Used to reset gut bacteria after antibiotic regimens or C. diff.

I told this to a Lowes cashier in who felt the need to enlighten me on her gut health and medical appointments. Her responds was "well I don't like yougurt." I replied, "I don't know what to tell you then, I guess you like diarrhea."

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it a tad bit strange that I don't seem to be lactose intolerant, for I can enjoy all forms of dairy products (cheese, milk, ice cream, regular yogurt, etc.) except for Greek yogurt, which causes all sorts of digestive problems with me.
Still, I'm grateful because life wouldn't be life [for me] without things like ice cream or Mozzarella cheese :spaghetti:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't had any gut problems. I've tried yogurt and I just can't choke the spoiled tasting stuff down. I don't know how anyone likes it.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't had any gut problems. I've tried yogurt and I just can't choke the spoiled tasting stuff down. I don't know how anyone likes it.
You have to dr it up! I try to find my usual whole milk non sweetened 10% greek yogurt
970037895.jpeg
Add tablespoon of wheat germ, teaspoon of Saigon cinnamon, teaspoon of local bee pollen, teaspoon of local honey and about a tablespoon of 50% reduced sugar craisins. Being 10% milkfat it is closer to cream cheese than sour cream that the 0/lowfat yogurt tastes like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom