You ever had Scabies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 169272 A few weeks ago I had a work related scuffle with a guy who happened to not be wearing any clothing. He wasn’t strong but he was slippery. I ended up having to wrestling him a bit. A week later I get these red itchy lines on my arms I thought was poison ivy. Nope. Anyway, I got some cream prescribed and they are gone now. I just have to heal mentally now.
I never knew the jewelry business was that tuff

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah the joys of going hands on with the scum of humanity. I found out this stuff works wonders.
Permethrin cream (Elimite).
Permethrin is a topical cream that contains chemicals that kill scabies mites and their eggs instantly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad hickory shampoos are a thing of the past.

Yep, they use these now.

Monadnock-PR-24-Baton_large.jpg

PRS-2_Large.jpg

5e999458df45537175eab7a3-large.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know a single cop who still carries a straight baton or a PR-24. They all carry ASPs or Tasers. I carry neither. I used carry a leaded, leather sap in my back pocket, years ago. But alas, CLEET said nay-nay! Thou shalt not toteth thy slapper! :nono1:

Bastardos... :grumble:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The PD in California that was on the latest season of Live PD carried those things. They even had one officer that carried one made out of some exotic looking wood. They would get out of the cruiser and it would look like a scene from the show Adam 12 when they would slide that beatin’ stick into their holster.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What ever the scabie cream of choice, there's several, it has to be applied to EVERY crack, crevasse and hot spot....................

Latest posts

Top Bottom