Young Frankenstein on AMC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Young Frankenstein is coming on AMC network as I type this.

This movie holds such a special place in my heart. I can remember as a kid in Claremore in 1970 something, being dropped of at the movies with my two best friends, Will Johnson and Waylon Goad to watch this. Such an awesome movie. Mel Brooks is a comedic genius!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of his best films. I watch it at least one a year when I need a good laugh. The song and dance sequence kills me every time.

Puttin' on the Ritz! :rollingla

nszo2J.gif
[/I]

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw it in a theater when it came out. I was in seventh grade. It sure was funny back then but I don't know if it would be now.
Like Blazing Saddles, it will never be not funny.

For those of you that want to watch it without access to AMC, the Internet Archive has it for free.

I posted a link but it let you play the movie here so I deleted it. Thought it might impact the site. It is easy to find.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like Blazing Saddles, it will never be not funny.

For those of you that want to watch it without access to AMC, the Internet Archive has it for free.

I posted a link but it let you play the movie here so I deleted it. Thought it might impact the site. It is easy to find.

Another Mel Brooks masterpiece!

200w.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom