A Scam Going Around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't do facepalm, but when SWMBO gets those calls, she cranks up the music and parks the phone in front of the speaker.

When I get those Medicare Advantage calls I always repeat back exactly what they say.

Hello
Hello

We see you have Medicare parts A & B

etc…,

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s the point of calling Ford? Honest question

To make them aware

I love messing with the Advantage callers.
Tell them very interested, but on another line, please hold. Then, put phone in front of radio.
Wait a couple of minutes and say, "are you there?" If they are, "your call is very important, please continue to hold."

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get those Medicare Advantage calls I always repeat back exactly what they say.

Hello
Hello

etc…,
Sometimes I will tell them that their vehicle warranty is expiring then ask them what is the Make and Model of their new or used vehicle, they hang up. The other thing I say with Medicare calls when they say we can get you extra benefits is "are the benefits your mom and sister?" They usually start cussing, then I hang up. The goal, make 'em angry. BTW, never say yes, I change my voice a bit and say "Yarp."

Latest posts

Top Bottom